Friday, April 11, 2008

the week comes to a close




Would anyone like some tube worm for dinner?


See they do sell Chevy's in the land of Korean Cars.


We had the last day of rollouts. It is an amazing process to see how this all works, it sure is fun. I tried to take more shots of the area from the car. We are starting to get some of the "yellow sand" pollution that comes in from China. That is what is making the sun so red in the last shot.




We are all beat, we went to dinner with the factory guys to a "hot pot" a big boiling pot of water that they just start throwing stuff in. I had clam, shrimp, octopus, and all sorts of crazy stuff. I will post the picture from eating when I get back to the states and I can turn my phone on.


This place is amazing, but I can't wait to come home and be with my family. I'll see ya in a few hours. well after you finish with your Friday... my Friday is done.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I think only YOU would notice the chevys in korea! :)

Have a safe trip home!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your trip looks awesome- what an adventure. The tube worm made my stomach get tight but besides that - it looked really fun with a little business in there too!